When I think of President Obama’s path for our country I am reminded of the movie, The Matrix. You know the story: computers are in control. The sky is scorched because of the struggle between humanity and the machines, and the only sustainable energy the machines can use to stay alive (alive?), is to use people as human batteries from the womb to the grave.
How do they keep the masses in control? Their minds are controlled by a computer program (the Matrix), making them believe that they are living normal lives. So while they are in captivity and servitude, the reality they perceive is otherwise.
Liberal and progressive elites must be in control. They honestly believe that we can’t live without them. But instead of using ideas to influence others, they rather shove legislation down our throats to achieve that control through the State.
Why does Obama need control of health care in his road to serfdom ( and unrestricted abortion for that matter)?
The State must sustain itself. It must have votes in order to stay alive, so it must make as many people dependent on it as possible. Thus the creation of a dependent class, whether through welfare, social security, medicare and now – nationalized health care.
National health care accomplishes two things:
1) it creates another dependent class, and therefore secures votes to sustain the State.
2) it provides the State a way to control the number of enrollments on health care. Let’s face it: the State can’t afford everyone. So, if a person is unable to contribute to the State, and if their health care is too costly – they simply will not receive health care.
The State must also have unrestricted abortion. This also accomplishes three things:
1) abortion helps to control population growth and the costs of entitlements.
2) in the end, elites want to make sure that minorities will remain minorities. Just take a look at the presence of Planned Parenthood in minority neighborhoods. Thus, while utilizing victimization that ensure votes, abortion provides that minorities remain victims.
Event though the Democrats view illegals from Mexico as future Democratic votes, they will take steps to keep the Hispanic population as a minority with the promotion of abortion.
3) contraception and abortion promotes sex outside of marriage, and therefore devalues marriage. 80% of those in poverty are single parents and children living in single parent homes. The poor will remain poor. Thus providing a permanent dependent class that ensure votes.
We need health care reform. The U.S. has the highest quality health care in the world, and customers are highly satisfied with it. But we need to have that excellent health care available to everyone.
But reform must never come between the doctor and the patient, and the government must never have the authority to decide who receives what operation. There must be a free cooperation of patients, health care providers, the free market and government.
Obama’s health care plan will take no prisoners – it will be designed to eliminate competition to wage total control from womb to the tomb. In the end, everyone loses. The federal government is wasteful, inefficient, intrusive, and impersonal. It will decide who will receive care and when, but it will also decide who will not.
Do we want the likes of a Pelosi, Reed, Frank or Dodd make our health care decisions for us?
Check out this website and share with others – Listen to the real-life stories of the victims of government-run health care
UPDATE! 5/31 – Dem Congresswoman Admits Obama Health Care Plan Will Destroy Private Health Insurance Industry